- Raise the shade as far as it will go
- Lower the shade 6”
- Remove the shade from the brackets
- Wind the fabric back onto the tube
- Reinstall the shade in the brackets
- Operate the shade to determine if it is rising at an acceptable speed.
- If shade is still not rising at an acceptable rate, repeat steps 1-6 until issue is resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions
My roller shade is rolling up too slowly or not rolling up at all - how can I fix this?
If the shade does not rise all the way or is rising too slowly:
Category: Roller Shades