How to Install - Metal - Stock
How to Install Stock Metal Blinds
Before you begin your installation:
Read all installation instructions!
IMPORTANT: If bound, do not remove binding until the blinds are installed in the window.
- Make sure that you have all tools and hardware needed
- Check the installation surface (wall, ceiling, or
window frame) to ensure that you have suitable fasteners and tools
for the material.
- Double check the headrail and blinds for proper width
and length. If you are installing several sets of blinds, be sure
to match them with the appropriate window.
- Check the parts list shipped with the product to
confirm that you have the correct number of brackets.
|| Up to 37 in.
||37 in. to 72 in.
|A. Mounting Bracket
|B. Bottomrail Endcap
|C. Headrail Endcap
|D. Hold-down Bracket
|E. #5 Screw x 3/4 in.
|F. #6 Screw x 1-1/4 in.
1. Tools You May Need (not included):
Flat-blade or Philips Head Screwdriver
Drill with 1/16 Bit
2. Unpacking the Parts
Remove these parts packed in the headrail. Quantity varies with blind size.
3. Bracket Placement
Pre-drill wood frame if necessary
4. Endcaps and Wand
Snap together where applicable.
Tilt slats downward for maximum closure.
IF APPLICABLE: Hold-down brackets