How to Install - Cellular - Stock
How to Install Stock Cellular Shades
Before you begin your installation:
Read all installation instructions!
- Make sure that you have all tools and hardware needed
- Check the installation surface (wall, ceiling, or
window frame) to ensure that you have suitable fasteners and tools
for the material.
- Double check the headrail and shade for proper width
and length. If you are installing several sets of shades, be sure
to match them with the appropriate window.
- Check the parts list shipped with the product to
confirm that you have the correct number of brackets.
|| Up to 36 in.
|| Greater than 48"
|B. Mounting Brackets
|C. #6 Screw x 1 1/4 in.
1. Tools You May Need (not included):
Flat-blade or Philips Head Screwdriver
Drill with Bits
Remove these parts packed in the headrail. Quantity varies with shade size.
3. Bracket Placement
Pre-drill wood frame if necessary.